2013年4月23日火曜日

Strange things about LoadRunner 11.03

Recently I received a PC installed LoadRunner 11.03(perhaps patch 3) from my client and watched a web performance with it by long-run test.
In multiple user test, it seems not to work on proper performance because my web's performance monitor couldn't reach any limitation, usage of CPU, network bands, disk usage per minute, usage of Memory. Only waiting threads was little bad, but it was not obvious.
It seems a sequential behavior rather than a same time access.
(No error occured.)

So I though it was not problem of servers, but the client have some problem having prevent to be acting parallel access for some reasons.

I don't have proper HP passport ID, I can't access the LoadRunner patches' website.

Please notice me if not LoadRunner patches, especially patch 4 or higher , show the above behavior or not.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿